Toronto Film School’s Referral Program Referral Program
Referral Program Referral Program
Referral Program Referral Program
BUILD UP CANADA’S CREATIVE INDUSTRIES And earn a $250 Gift Card
As students and alumni of Toronto Film School, you’ve held a unique perspective on our daily mission: to provide emerging artists with the essential skills and connections that will allow them to transform their passions into careers.
We appreciate your contributions in promoting our programs and connecting us with individuals who need our experience and guidance. Working together to bolster Canada’s creative industries is a source of collective pride for us all. As a sign of our gratitude, and as a way to recognize the impact of your advocacy, we are pleased to introduce the Toronto Film School Referral Program (TFSRP).
With the TFSRP, you can now refer your family, friends, and colleagues to our programs. In return, we will provide you with a $250 gift card upon the referred student’s completion of one (1) full term of courses in their program of choice.
You can also refer people to programs offered by our partner school Yorkville University. Click here to learn more.
If you know someone you believe can benefit from our programs, simply fill out the form below. We will send you and your referee emails with more information.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
To be eligible to participate in the TFSRP, referring individuals must be enrolled in or have successfully completed and graduated from a Toronto Film School Program (an “Eligible Student or Graduate”).
Terms and Conditions:
The Toronto Film School Referral Program (the “TFSRP”) is offered by Toronto Film School to provide an incentive to an Eligible Student or Graduate for referring family, friends, or colleagues to apply for admission to a Toronto Film School program. The following terms and conditions govern the TFSRP, and by participating in the TFSRP, each Eligible Student or Graduate agrees to these terms and conditions.
Referral Process and Incentives
1. To refer a family, friend or colleague, an Eligible Student or Graduate must fill out the information form on Toronto Film School’s website at https://www.torontofilmschool.ca/tfs-referral-program and include the prospective candidate’s name and contact information (the “Referred Person”).
2. A Referred Person must be a new applicant and cannot have previously been referred, applied, or admitted to the referred program at Toronto Film School.
3. A Referred Person cannot be an employee (or their immediate family member) of Yorkville University or Toronto Film School.
4. Upon reviewing the information form, a Toronto Film School representative will contact the Referred Person to discuss and provide additional program information.
5. If the Referred Person is subsequently admitted to Toronto Film School and completes one (1) full term of courses in the applicable program, the Eligible Student or Graduate will receive one (1) $250 gift card (the “Referral Incentive”).
6. While Eligible Students or Graduates can refer any number of individuals, each Eligible Student or Graduate will only be permitted to receive two (2) Referral Incentives per calendar year.
7. The Referral Incentive(s) will be delivered to the Eligible Student or Graduate via e-mail within thirty (30) days after the Referred Person has successfully completed one (1) full term of courses. The Eligible Student or Graduate must ensure that the email address provided is accurate, failing which Toronto Film School may not be able to properly deliver the Referral Incentive or notify the Eligible Student or Graduate about any updates or changes to the TFSRP.
8. All referrals will be considered on a first come, first served basis, effective from the launch date of the TFSRP.
9. Applications generating via agents or pathway partnerships are not eligible for a referral.
1. Termination: Toronto Film School reserves the right to modify or terminate the TFSRP at any time without notice.
2. Violation of Terms and Conditions: Toronto Film School may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any Eligible Student or Graduate from participating in the TFSRP or receiving a Referral Incentive if they violate these Terms and Conditions or engage in any fraudulent or unethical behavior.
3. Inaccurate Information: Toronto Film School shall not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information provided by participants in connection with the TFSRP, including information provided on the information form.
4. Administration of TFSRP: Toronto Film School shall not be responsible for any technical problems, errors, or omissions in the administration of the TFSRP or the awarding of any Referral Incentive(s).
5. Liability and No Consequential Damages: Eligible Students or Graduates and Referred Persons assume all risks and liabilities associated with their participation in the TFSRP. In no event shall Toronto Film School be liable to any Eligible Student or Graduate or Referred Person for any consequential, exemplary, punitive, incidental, indirect, or special damages or costs howsoever arising out of or related to this agreement, whether or not either party has been advised of the possibility of such damages or costs.
6. Indemnification: Eligible Students or Graduates and Referred Persons agree to release Toronto Film School and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, or losses arising from their participation in the TFSRP.
8. Governing Law: The TFSRP shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the Courts of Ontario will have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any disputes arising pursuant to the TFSRP.
9. Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire terms and conditions of the TFSRP.
Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns about the TFSRP or these Terms and Conditions, please contact Toronto Film School at [email protected].